Monday, February 29, 2016

Baptisms are Cool

This week was just grand, so it was!! On Saturday, we had the wonderful opportunity to baptize Sheila and Clive Mtawali. I was able to baptize Sheila, and Elder Harker baptized Clive. On Sunday, we were then able to confirm them members of the Church of Jesus Christ. I also had the wonderful opportunity to participate in this ordinance and confirm Clive. This was such an amazing experience to be involved in helping two wonderful people begin their lives as disciples of Jesus Christ!!!
This week is also transfers! We got the call last night, and after 5 transfers in Dundalk, Elder Harker will be moving about an hour north to Portadown. I only served with him for three weeks, so that was quick! I will be getting Elder Corcran. He is from Las Vegas, NV and has been out for 3 months. Nice and fresh greenie mind for me to corrupt :)
I'm excited to be staying in Dundalk for a couple of reasons. First, we are working with some amazing people and I know that we are going to see miracles this transfer. Second, I get to be in Ireland for St. Patty's Day!! I managed to convince my district leader to let us go on exchanges that day, so I will get to spend that holiday in Dublin. How much more Irish could you get?!?!? I am so pumped!!!
This next week will be busy getting a new companion and introducing him to people, so next email should be a little bit more exciting!!
Prayer List
Sheila and Clive Continue to strengthen testimonies
Obriens Overcome individual concerns.
Aileen Church attendance.
Thank you all for your love and support!! I love and miss you all! Stay awesome and keep moving forward!

--
Elder Cody Michael Wilson




Baptism!
Gabby!!

A common sight, here in Ireland
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment