Monday, September 21, 2015

What's Next?

Well, the library I am in is freezing and my hands feel like ice. Needless to say typing is not pleasant right now, but I am doing for all of you! You are welcome!

This week was pretty dang good if you ask me! First off, we got two new investigators! 

First is Andrina. She has been meeting with missionaries on and off since 2006. Her husband (who passed away 8 years ago) was a member, and that is how she got introduced to the missionaries. She is very accepting of the gospel, but there are two things holding her back. First, is she has an extreme fear of water. Second, is she refuses to give up smoking. Both things that can be fixed with a little help from the Lord.

Second is our new deaf friend, Martin. We taught him this week with a member from the branch, Kerry Watts, who knows British Sign Language. She let us do most of the teaching, with our very limited knowledge, but she was willing to help when needed....which was often. He is very open and is willing to be baptised. We just need to teach him, and figure out how things will work when he attends church. I am so excited to learn BSL!! I thought I was going English speaking, but not to be!! 

We saw Michael, Angela, and Ali this week as well. They are doing great and are progressing well. Michael and his son Mark were able to attend stake conference with us yesterday in Edinburgh. They seemed to really enjoy it. I know I did.

With all these good things happening, the only question I can ask myself is what's next? The Lord has been blessing so much, and I know He will continue to as we diligently work and see for His guidance. 

Almost forgot, this week is the end of the transfer which mean...MOVES CALL!!!! Normally, since we are whitewashing the area, it would be safe to say that Elder Scharman and I are staying. However, President Donaldson is crazy when it comes to moves. Nobody is ever safe. Wish me luck!!

Thank you all for your love and support! Keep being awesome, and keep moving forward! Love and miss you all!

--
--Elder Wilson
1) The view in Bo'ness

No comments:

Post a Comment