Monday, June 29, 2015

Humility Week

Well, this week wasn't as great as weeks past. Not terrible, just not great. A couple weeks ago, Elder Ensign, Sister Johson, Sister Stein and I were talking about people who pray to be humble and how the Lord answers those prayers, usually in fairly extreme ways. Never do it unless absolutely necessary was the advice given by Elder Ensign. Being me, I decided to put it to the test. My mistake!

I think in totaly we had 6 appointments fall through this week, and had to cancel one because we couldn't find a joint teach to go with us. 

We had no investigators or less actives at church on Sunday.

We faced a lot of opposition during our finding as well. We were told that we were worse than ISIS at one point because of the amount of brainwashing we do. Doesn't a mission sound fun?

That was pretty much our week. Finding, finding, and more finding with no success sadly! Hey at least none of our investigators dropped (knock on wood)! Hopefully this week is more successful! We have a lot of appointments set up so prayers would be greatly appreciated. I know I say that every week, but they really do help. 

Well, this email is super short. Not really sure what else to say since we didn't really have anything happen. Sorry about that. I will try harder this week. Bottom line: don't pray to be humbled unless you are ready to face the consequences!! 

Hope you all have a great week! Have fun! Stay awesome! Keep moving forward! Love and miss you all!

Sorry I don't have any pictures this week. Left my cord back at our flat! Whoops!
--
--Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment