Monday, July 6, 2015

A Whole New World

Maybe not a whole new world, but at least a new part of Scotland. We got our moves call last night, and after 4 1/2 months, I will be leaving Motherwell to go to the land of Dundee in an area called Lochee. It's still in Scotland, but it's on the eastern side. My new companion is Elder Olsen from Denmark. Maybe I'll learn some Danish while I am with him. Elder Ensign will be staying in Motherwell and training a new missionary. Sister Stein and Sister Johnson will also be staying. I must admit, I am a little sad to be leaving. You start to get really attached to the place and the people after being there for that long, but I know that I am going to Lochee for a reason!

In other news, we had a Scotland West Conference this week to meet with our new mission president and his wife, President and Sister Donaldson. They are both amazing and have such strong testimonies!! I look forward to learning a lot from them. What made this conference super awesome was that it was on the 4th of July. To celebrate, a big group of missionaries went to 5 Guys in Glasgow to have a proper American burger. MMMMM!!!! SO GOOD!!!! 

This week wasn't as great as it has been the past couple investigator wise, but it was still good. I've been told that Dundee is considered one of the promised lands here in the mission, so that is really exciting. 

Well, other than that, the week was pretty average. Teaching...Finding....Eating....more Finding....the usual. 

Hope you all have a fantastic week!!! Love and miss you all!! Stay awesome and keep moving forward!!

--
--Elder Wilson
1) Saw some cool waterfalls in New Lanark on P-Day 2) The Motherwell crew 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment