Monday, June 1, 2015

Change

Hey everybody!

So this week was full of a lot of big changes! It was the end of the transfer, as well as the end of my training. For some reason, President Brown and the Lord decided it was a good idea to leave me alone in Motherwell and take away my trainer. I suppose they know best. With that, on Wednesday, Elder Blaylock and I went to Glasgow where he got on a bus to go Ireland and I stayed behind. It was sad to see him go, but I know he is going to do awesome in his new area! That afternoon I got my new companion, Elder Ensign! He seems like a great guy, and he is a really hard worker. I think good things are going to happen this transfer!

Thursday, it was back to Glasgow, because Elder Ensign had to go to Edinburgh for New Leadership Training. Spent the day with Elder Martin in his area, so that was pretty fun. Didn't get back to Motherwell until about 6 that night, and then went and had dinner with some members. 

Saturday, we helped a family in our ward move house. It was a LONG day of service, but it was really fun. Elder Ensign got to meet a few new members from the ward, and I got to wear shorts and a t-shirt all day so that was awesome!

Church was weird on Sunday, because I am so used to looking over and sitting next to Elder Blaylock. Hopefully this awkward transition stage doesn't last for long. 

Sorry for the shorter email, but I am running a little low on time!

Love and miss you all! 
Stay awesome! Keep moving forward!

--
--Elder Wilson
 
 
 
                                                       My new companion, Elder Ensign

No comments:

Post a Comment