Saturday, June 11, 2016

I Like to Look For Rainbows

June 6, 2016
 
This week has been really good, especially this weekend. On Saturday, we were able to have the amazing opportunity to baptise one of our friends, Vicky. She is such an amazing person, and she was so prepared to make this step. The service was so good as well. I think this is the first time when I saw in visual change in someone after being baptised. She looked so happy and just radiant after coming up out of the water. When I asked her how she felt afterward, she said that she felt as though a weight had been lifted off her shoulders! So amazing! On Sunday, we then confirmed her a member and she received the gift of the Holy Ghost. Again, such an amazing spiritual experience! Vicky loves the gospel and has truly recognised the blessings that can come from it, and this gift will just make that even better!

I am so grateful for this gospel and the change that it can  bring in people. Even though I have grown up in the church, and I have truly come to witness that change in myself as I have become fully converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that it is the path, the only path, that will lead us back to our Father in Heaven, and that He will help us to get there! I love this gospel more than I can describe and am grateful that I have these 2 years to help other people find that love and that happiness that comes from this wonderful truth!

Prayer List
-Emma and Rachel
-Tia
-Kevin
-Dayna
-Vicky
-New investigators

Thank you all for your love and your emails! Stay awesome and keep moving forward! Love and miss you all tons!

Elder Wilson

1 Vicky's Baptism 2)So close, yet so far! 3) Why am I here, and where am I going?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment