Friday, June 17, 2016

Hmmm.....What Happened?

June 13, 2016
 
Hello all! Well, I am going to be completely honest. There wasn't too much that happened this week. It always seems that right after a baptism, things die down for a little bit and then pick back up again, and that is exactly what happened. We did do a bit of teaching, but it was slower than in weeks past. All of our investigators are doing pretty good, but are all still a bit hesitant to commit to baptism. If you could all pray for that, that would be much appreciated.
 
 
I guess the highlight of the week would be going on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. For the 5th time on my mission, I went on an exchange with Elder Novotny. He is from the Czech Republic and is pretty cool! It's funny, he was my zone leader when I was in Motherwell at the beginning of my mission and we went on exchanges. Now he is my zone leader and this is his last transfer. He saw me be born, and now I am seeing him die. Weird how missions work. 

Well......yeah. That is pretty much it with me. Sorry that this isn't too exciting, but they can't all be. 

Prayer List
-Eric/Norman
-Rachael/Emma
-Tia
-Vicky
-Dayna
-Kevin

Thank you all for your prayers and support! Love and miss you all! Stay awesome and keep moving forward!

Elder Wilson

1) Are those safe to use? 2) Scottish Sunset 3) A CASTLE!!!!
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment