Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Separation Anxiety!

July 4, 2016

Hello all! Sorry, but this email is going to be short and sweet for one reason: moves call!! We got the call last night and here is the verdict: Elder Cluster is off to Dalkieth and I will be staying in Stranraer. My new companion will be Elder Davainis. He is 26 years old and from Lithuania. He has only been out for 4.5 months, so looks like I am getting some more fresh blood to corrupt. Bwhahaha!!

I am excited to see what miracles are in store for Elder Davainis and I, but I am so sad to see Elder Cluster go. He is an amazing missionary and an even more amazing friend. It has been a great 3 months with him, and I only wish I could serve with him for 3 months more. I know he will do great things in Dalkieth though and that is where the Lord needs him. Right now. 

Sorry that I wasn't able to respond to some of your emails, but time is short because Elder Cluster still needs to pack and say goodbye to a couple members since we are leaving tonight. Know that I love and miss you all! Stay awesome and keep moving forward!

Elder Wilson

1) Exchanges with a Tongan 2) Castle Kennedy 3) Jurassic Park
 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment