Monday, April 11, 2016

Keeping the Pattern

Well, moves call has come and gone, and once again it is time for me to pack everything up and move out again. On Tuesday I will be leaving, not only Dundalk, but the wonderful land of Ireland and heading back to Scotland to my new area of Stranraer. I will be serving with Elder Cluster. It is sad to leave this area because so many amazing things are happening. We have 5 people preparing for baptism within the next month and many more new people that we are finding. Elder Corcran and his new companion are going to do great things!
This seems to be the pattern though. Since the beginning of my mission, I have only ever spent two transfers in areas, and then I get booted out. In a way, it is kind of fun being able to see so much of the mission and meet so many new people. At the same time though, I would like to be able to settle down somewhere for a while. But hey, I am just that much closer toward achieving my two goals. First, serve in every zone in the mission (currently at 6/8) and second, to have the most areas (currently at 6). Guess we will wait and see if the trend keeps on going.
Sorry this email is so much shorter, but I need to get back to the flat and finish packing, seeing as I have to be down in Dublin tonight.
Prayer List
-Attila
-Oussain
-Rebecca
-Peter and Moreen
Thank you all for your love and support! Love and miss you all! Stay awesome and keep moving forward!
Elder Wilson
 
Finglas District

Dundalk swag

The Murphy's! Make me feel like a giant!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment