Hey all! Sorry, but I don't have too much time to write a long email. Here are some important events from the week...
- A less active we are working with, Mark Aitken, has officially been reactivated as of yesterday.
- Elder Scharman hit his year mark last week. We celebrated with ice cream and beef stew!
- I tried black pudding.
- Michael and Angela are still doing great. Talking with them about new baptismal dates this week.
- Taught Martin again. He says he wants to be baptised!
- Had a mini mental breakdown. Don't worry, all is well!
Sorry I had to make this short and sweet! I will do better with time management next week! Love and miss you all! Thank you for your prayers! Stay awesome and keep moving forward!
1. Michael and Angela